Where Do Wealthy Investors Go to Find the Most Lucrative Bull Markets?
Under the Radar …
Jim Letourneau’s Big Picture Speculator – an investment newsletter for the proactive portfolio. In circulation since 2004.
Identifying companies that show potential to impact large markets - and increase earnings for many year is KEY
to making big returns.
But honing in on Big Picture ideas requires time, patience and an eagle eye for innovation. It’s a constant challenge:
- There are over 5,000 publicly traded companies in Canada and tens of thousands more in the U.S.
- It can take 10 years or more for a new concept to be commercialized.
- Brokers look at the past, not the future. They tell you to do exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time.
- The Big Picture Speculator doesn’t just track trends, it identifies tipping points that indicate a broader market acceptance and compelling buying opportunities. And this information comes to you before the analysts are talking about it publicly.
An Investor-Tested Source for Unbiased, Qualified Ideas That Make Money.
Investigated. Analyzed. Summarized.
Delivered to your in box every month (PDF).
A professional geologist with a nose for innovative ideas in resources and technology, Jim Letourneau has the expertise and experience to deliver market intelligence when it matters most before a stock goes “hot.”
What you get with every newsletter:
- Stock Watching – detailed profiles of up and coming resource and tech companies, including market cap and pricing information, comparative reserve/resource evaluations, breakthrough developments, and Jim’s take on why each company is “one to watch.”
- Trend Watching – a summary of new trends in resources and tech, as researchedundefinedand heard on the street by Jim. From environment to energy to biotech and mobile computing, Jim filters through the noise to deliver only the most relevant news and views.
- Speculative News – fresh perspectives on the interplay between company-level events and external market forces. Discover what’s about to push a stock up or down… or keep it in a holding pattern.
Don’t Get Lost in the Noise.
Get Under the Radar Instead.
Subscribe to The Big Picture Speculator Today.
Without a big picture we are very small people. — Nancy Abrams and Joel Primack